We understand that sometimes, returning an item becomes necessary. This guide has been meticulously crafted to ensure your return experience is seamless and stress-free, so that your repair/ replacement or refund can be resolved quickly.
Our commitment extends beyond the initial 14 days of receipt. If you haven't caused any damage, you're entitled to a full refund if you changed your mind. However, for Brand New devices/ items please ensure it is still sealed to be entitled for a refund (exchange is not applicable).
Beyond these 14 days, rest assured that our 1-year warranty provides coverage for technical issues, guaranteeing product repair if needed (accidental/ physical damage is not applicable).
For a more detailed understanding and to ensure a smooth process without any unnecessary delays, we encourage you to review our return policy. Following that, you can proceed by following the steps outlined below.
To initiate the return process, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Reebelo account.
- Once logged in, click "Account" and then select "My Orders" from the drop-down list.
- Select the specific order for the item you wish to return.
- Choose return/ warranty claim (Return is only applicable if it is within 14 days return)
- Follow the prompts and answer the questions related to your return.
- Once you've completed the submission, our CS team will get back to you within 48 hours with the return label and instructions on how to proceed.
These steps will guide you through the process and ensure a smooth return experience.
Get your item ready for its journey
- Verify your warranty coverage
- Share item photos with us through the Reebelo smart-form submission
- Safeguard your data by backing up or transferring it
- Remove accounts (iCloud/Google/Samsung) and eSIM
- Remove your SIM Card from the device
- Pack the item as per our provided instructions
- Send the package back to the seller
These steps will help ensure a smooth and hassle-free return process.
Step 1: Verify your warranty coverage
Please keep in mind that the Reebelo warranty will not cover items with significant physical damage (like a broken screen), oxidation (liquid damage), or evidence of third-party opening.
For items that fall outside the warranty, the seller will return the device without repairs.
If the warranty doesn't cover the repair, it doesn't necessarily mean the item can't be fixed. You could explore local repair options.
However, if you believe your non-functional item has run its course and you're ready for something fresh, you might consider trading it in for cash.
Step 2: Provide us with images of your item
To prevent any potential disputes about your item's condition, kindly capture well-lit, clear, and preferably reflection-free photos. Ensure the photos showcase the item's buttons and ports. After we've replied to your return request message, you can attach the photos within the same conversation (if you did not submit this via our smart-form). If sending the photos in a single message isn't feasible, you can send them individually.
Images of smartphones and/ or tablets should display:
- The front of the device with the screen turned on (if possible)
- The front of the device with the screen turned off
- Back of the device
- Left side
- Right side
- Top side
- Bottom side
Pictures of personal computers should display:
- The screen is turned on
- The screen is turned off
- The back case of the computer
- Left side (slightly open)
- Right side (slightly open)
- Front side (closed)
- Back side (closed)
Images of smartwatches should display:
- The front screen/case turned on
- The front screen/case turned off
- Back case
- Left side
- Right side
- The section between the strap and the top screen
- The section between the strap and the bottom screen
**For any other item categories not mentioned here, the process remains consistent as above: Capture high-quality photos of the item, ensuring you cover all sides comprehensively.
Step 3: Safeguard your data by backing up or transferring it
This section pertains exclusively to devices with personal data storage, such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles, and computers—devices you can log in to. If you're returning other types of electronics, you can skip this step.
When you initiate a return, sellers perform various tests on your device, which may involve complete restoration. Regardless of the reason for return—whether for an exchange, refund, or repair—it's crucial to back up and remove your data beforehand.
If your device is non-functional (or your screen is unresponsive), data backup might not be feasible. However, you can check if you have a backup on any linked cloud account.
|iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
|Samsung smartphones & tablets
|Android smartphones & tablets
|Android base smartwatches
|Windows computers (HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo)
|Check your Windows version via the first link before moving on to the second link.
Step 4. Remove accounts (iCloud/Google/Samsung) and eSIM
Deactivating your user accounts and eSIM is crucial for a smooth return process. Whether you're opting for a refund, repair, or exchange, please take the following steps to ensure a seamless experience:
- Deactivate your accounts and eSIM to protect your data and privacy.
- Enabling the seller to restore and repair the device effectively.
- To enable the device to be used by another person if it's sold again.
WARNING: To successfully process your return (e.g. smartphone, laptop, tablet), it's essential to deactivate your user accounts and eSIM. Failure to do so might hinder the seller's ability to repair, reuse, or connect the device.
How to deactivate your user account
For Apple Watches, make sure to follow these steps before selling, giving away, or trading in your device.
To remove your AirPods or Beats headphones from Find My, unpair them from Bluetooth settings on each of your devices, then remove them from your devices list.
For other Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, or MacBook, use this step-by-step guide:
Here are two easy ways to disconnect your device from iCloud, even if it's no longer with you or not working. You can do this through icloud.com.
To get started, select your situation from the options below:
- If you have your iPhone or iPad and it's still working.
- If you have your MacBook and it's still working.
- If you no longer have your device (iPhone/iPad/MacBook) with you, and/ or it's not working.
Make sure you have your iCloud Account credentials ready. You'll need your iCloud account and password. If you forgot your password, check out this article: I forgot my Apple ID.
- Apple devices: How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Apple Macbook: How to erase your Mac and reset it to factory settings
- Android devices: Reset your Android device to factory settings - Android Help
To remove accounts from your Galaxy phone or tablet, you may refer here for Samsung Devices
To remove your Google & other accounts on your Pixel phone, you may refer here for Google Pixel Devices
How to disconnect your eSIM
If your phone is still operational:
You can take either of these two steps to remove the eSIM:
Option 1: Navigate to "Settings" > "Mobile Data" > "Delete eSIM"
Option 2: During the device restoration process, you can opt to erase your eSIM
If your phone is not turning on:
In such a case, you'll need to reach out to your carrier to disconnect the eSIM from your non-functional device.
Step 5. Remove your SIM Card from the device
Here's how you can remove a SIM card from a SIM tray:
- Locate the SIM tray: Look for the small slot or tray on the side of your device where the SIM card is inserted.
- Insert the ejector tool: Use the SIM card ejector tool provided with your device or a paperclip. Gently insert the tool into the small hole on the SIM tray.
- Apply slight pressure: Push the ejector tool or paperclip gently until you feel some resistance.
- Eject the tray: Apply steady pressure to eject the SIM tray from the device. The tray will pop out slightly.
- Remove the SIM card: Carefully remove the SIM card from the tray.
- Reinsert the tray: Place the empty SIM tray back into the device and gently push it until it's fully inserted.
** Remember to handle the SIM card and tray with care to avoid damage.
Step 6. Pack the item as per our provided instructions
Properly packing your electronics is crucial to safeguard them during shipping. Using the right materials and techniques ensures that your valuable items remain intact and secure throughout the transportation process. Here are some essential packing tips:
Here are some simple steps for effective packing:
- Choose a Sturdy Box: Opt for a strong box made of double- or triple-walled cardboard. Avoid using old boxes that may have lost their rigidity.
- Wrap and Secure: Use materials like bubble wrap, airbags, foam peanuts, or cardboard to wrap and secure your item. Make sure it's snugly positioned to prevent movement during shipping.
- Tape Securely: Use pressure-sensitive tape to seal the box. Ensure all corners and seams are well-covered for added protection.
- Label Placement: Stick the return label on top of the box. You can also include a spare label inside the box for easy identification.
By following these steps, you can help ensure your item arrives safely to the seller.
For an extra layer of safety:
- Snap pictures of the package inside and out, including the return label. Send us the photos, as they might come in handy if there's any issue with the shipping.
- When you drop off the package, ask for proof that you've handed it over (like a stamp or a piece of paper/ receipt from the post office).
** Note that Reebelo will not be reliable for any damage in transit due to improper packaging
Step 7. Send the package back to the seller
You'll typically receive a return label from the specified carrier (like AU Post or DHL), and for these carriers, you have two options:
Drop it off (AU Post):
- Print and attach the label, then drop off the package.
- Australia Post - You may choose to deliver the package to a convenient Australia Post drop-off location. - click here
Arrange for pickup (DHL):
- Print and attach the label to your package. Your shipping provider will collect the package from the specified address.
- DHL - Please contact DHL to organize the collection or follow this link to book it online - click here
If you send back the device yourself, please share the tracking information with us, so we can inform the seller about its arrival.